Amiseq offers leading and bleeding edge security services with specializations in SOC orchestration, defensive and offensive practices, infrastructure assessments, application security, and compliance. Proud to have a well-rounded and diverse Clientele, Amiseq works with most large companies including Power and Utility, Telco, O&G, Retail, Financial, Media, Travel, Healthcare, Government and Defence Organizations.
Full scope services:Ability to service an entire spectrum of security needs. Experienced in full lifecycle of enterprise risk management including the following:
- IT Infrastructure Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Tests.
- Web and Mobile Application Pentest
- Application source code & Architecture review/remediation;
- Architecture and Configuration Security Reviews
- APT/Phishing Attacks
- Identity and access management;
- Security Development Lifecycle Training and Review
- PCI Gap Analysis, ASV Scans, and Reports on Compliance.
- Security policies, standards, and guidelines
- We provide not only unequalled technical services, we strive to become a trusted advisor to our Clients—a role that allows us to fully understand and help them achieve their business and security objectives. We go well beyond off-the-shelf code scanning tools to perform gap analysis on information security policies and protocols, and we conduct in-depth analysis of information systems, software architecture, and source code by using the leading information risk management security frameworks and focused threat models.
- Your most formidable competitors don’t use unsophisticated commercial pen-test tools to undermine your enterprise security—they leverage the smartest code breakers money can buy to footprint and damage your organization’s brand by using advanced methods that have yet to be mediated in the market space. Amiseq’s industry experience helps our Clients consistently stay ahead of tomorrow’s threats.
- As a home for highly skilled and experienced computer security professionals—Amiseq attracts people who contribute to the growing body of security industry