Senior Java Backend Engineer
- Develop payment products for next generation of challenges.
- Participate in design and creation of Global Payments Services.
- Hands on development on building n-tier applications using RESTful Services, Java/J2EE, Oracle and related technologies.
- Participate in managing code and configurations for multiple environments with platform team.
- Work on release management process by creating and maintaining environment configurations, controls, and code integrity.
- Analyze business requirements, story-boards, and similar artifacts of the scrum process.
- Work in an agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Lead the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level designs.
- Troubleshoot business and production issues.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the junior engineers.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related fields plus five years of experience in a related occupation.